The Frogmarch

"I've got to pull up my stakes and roll, man." --Jean-Jacques Libris de Kerouac

Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Picture I Finally Took

Remember the woman begging on my street, the one I posted about a while back? I finally had her and my camera in the same place at the same time (and by "same place" I mean "down the street a ways using the zoom lens").

She's got a new sign now, so big she's got to use both hands to hold it...and holy smokes, it now says she has six kids, up from four a couple weeks ago! I didn't even notice she was pregnant, never mind with twins. No wonder she's slouching.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Frogmarch
    I enjoyed reading parts of your blog. I was in Lyon earlier this year, and I loved it. Would you mind if I asked you what you are doing in France?. I would love to relocate to any country in Europe, but I don't think I would be allowed to work there. Do you work there? if so how did you get your job?.
    Thanks.
    Al

     

Post a Comment

<< Home