The Frogmarch

"I've got to pull up my stakes and roll, man." --Jean-Jacques Libris de Kerouac

Saturday, March 22, 2008

En-bas Dans La Rue

Over at the excellent car-buff site Jalopnik, they run an occasional feature called Down On The Street, which presents photos of interesting, daily-driven vintage (or just plain old) cars in their natural habitat--parked on the street, rather than in a climate-controlled garage or museum. Here's my version, a snap of an orange '70s Citroen Mehari parked across the street from the Quai St. Antoine post office.

If the photo appears blurry, that's because of the rays of pure awesome emanating from the Mehari.


********

I spent a good bit of time composing a long post yesterday, but in reading back over it I realized that I sounded like a complete jerk for whining about what I was whining about. Maybe if I can de-jerkify it a little I'll run it anyway. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home