The Frogmarch

"I've got to pull up my stakes and roll, man." --Jean-Jacques Libris de Kerouac

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fine, Thanks for Asking

So I've had a lot on my mind lately. Not just the Galactica series finale and the Tar Heels' iffy perimeter defense. I'm trying to find my way back home, plus trying to finish this novel I've been working on, because who knows when I'll ever have this kind of time on my hands again until the boys go off to college.

And to tell you the truth, after I've pooped out my 5 pages of manuscript a day, researched a handful of things, and figured out how to stitch the next couple of plot points together, I don't much feel like jumping on the ol' blog and continuing to be clever/funny/interesting/coherent any further.

So I've got a big backlog of blog topics that I haven't developed, a good number of pictures I haven't posted, and so forth. Like this one. [Photo: Anyone remember where we parked? Van in the Rhone, near site of former Roma (gypsy) camp bulldozed by the city, on the way to the Puces (flea market).]

But stay tuned. I'll catch up one of these days and come bursting forth with a fountain of blogorrhea. Writer's block for me = entertainment for you.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home