The Frogmarch

"I've got to pull up my stakes and roll, man." --Jean-Jacques Libris de Kerouac

Saturday, October 27, 2007

More Video... With Narration This Time

Here's another quick video clip, this one taken at the Parc des Hauteurs, a smallish overlook park I've posted pictures of before.

There are some unusual sculptures there, including a group of stainless-steel chairs bolted into the ground. This was shot on a quiet Sunday morning a month or so ago. Enjoy my clunky on-the-fly French translation and some rad lens-flare.



One of these days I'll get to posting videos that I've actually edited, once I can get my video-editing suite to run without crashing my computer.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger G said…

    Looks like a beautiful spot. I love these little moments from a day in France! More of the little ones!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home